ESP Workload Automation Intelligence—
The extension of Automation & Analytics Intelligence delivers predictive analytics.
A complete solution to define, monitor and manage scheduled and event-based workloads across all enterprise applications in z/OS, Windows, Linux, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Predictive analytics detects SLA breaches as early as possible to minimize business impact.
We know Workload. We know you.
ESP Workload Automation Key Benefits
- Reduce SLA breaches: Using predictive analytics, detect SLA breaches as early as possible to minimize business impact.
- Manage disparate workloads across multiple platforms: Reduce the cost and complexity of managing mission critical workloads using distributed agents to manage database, SAP, Hadoop, web services, and other workloads across multiple platforms.
- Valuable insights across multiple schedulers to drive improvements: Increases IT efficiency and provides rapid return on investment.
- Open and secure APIs: Enables integration with applications such as Service Management
Key Features of ESP Workload Automation Intelligence
- Drive improvements in IT operations with AAI. Critical workload data can be a source of business insights to enable improvements and meet SLAs.
- Multi-platform scheduling to manage and visualize a business process end-to-end across platforms from a central point of control.
- Dynamic critical path, automatic alerting, notification, and reporting enable management by exception.
- Advanced analysis, simulation, and visualization make it easy to understand the business impact of critical errors and to facilitate improved communication and coordination to prioritize and respond to potential problems.
- Seamless application integration allows major business applications to be managed with reliability and flexibility, and to be executed in sync with workflows running in the rest of the enterprise.
Workload Automation is the key to every digital transformation initiative. It is the center point of all automation within an organization.
Not sure what fits your business needs? Get a free consultation!
From reducing the cost of ownership to accelerating application delivery or getting assistance with an upgrade, RMT has the Workload Automation expertise to help you make it happen.
Because RMT has worked with so many solutions over the years, we understand the nuisances of each solution and can leverage our experience of over 130+ conversions to help you choose the right solution and migrate to that solution.
We are looking to leverage a better solution to match our cloud initiatives, does RMT have experience with this?
All vendors speak to their abilities to operate effectively in the cloud. However, RMT has a short list of the best Workload Automation solutions that really do it well. We have an abundance of experience with this and work with clients to leverage only the best solutions for their cloud migration.
Does RMT help with the selection and procurement of a modernized Workload Automation solution including licensing and professional services?
Yes, RMT has partnered with the major players in the Workload Automation space and is a Value-Add Reseller for these solutions. We know the benefits and detriments of each solution and work with our clients to match their requirements with the right solution. We also work with many clients to procure additional licensing for the solutions they already own.
RMT has worked with numerous organizations to help them modernize their legacy Workload Automation solution. From understanding the inefficiencies of the current technology to reviewing the requirements for a more “modern” solution, RMT will help you choose the solution that fits your digitalization plans.
Whether it is a temporary or a permanent need, RMT has both onshore and offshore options for managing Workload Automation infrastructures. Please contact us for more information.