Autosys Workload Automation—Your Digital Survival Plan Needs Modern Workload Automation with Lifecycle Management
Organizations need to effectively manage large volumes of complex, business-critical workloads across multiple applications and platforms. In such complex environments, there are a number of business challenges you have to address:
- Availability of critical business services. A single workload failure can have a significant impact on an organization’s capability to deliver services.
- Respond to real time business events. Today’s on-demand business world requires real-time automation to efficiently respond to business events.
- Improve IT efficiency. Reducing IT costs continues to be a key requirement for organizations, at the same time IT is expected to improve service delivery.
AutoSys Workload Automation enhances visibility and control of complex workloads across platforms, ERP systems, and the cloud. It helps to reduce the cost and complexity of managing mission critical business processes, ensuring consistent and reliable service delivery.
FREE AUTOSYS PDF DOWNLOADS
We know Workload. We know you.
Autosys Workload Automation Features—Improve the Availability of Your Critical Application Workloads
- Reduced cost and complexity managing workloads across platforms
- Enhanced business responsiveness through dynamic workload placement across physical, virtualized, and cloud environments
- Integrations with major business applications to be managed with reliability and flexibility and to be executed in sync with enterprise workflows
- Forecasting, notifications, and automatic actions for overdue jobs
Enable the future of your business workloads portability
- Deployment either entirely or partially in a private/public cloud, traditional on-premise or in a hybrid environment
- Natively support for both SOAP and REST web service protocols
- Dynamic workload placement across physical, virtual and cloud resources to optimize utilization and handle spikes in processing
- Web service allowing developers to write queries against automation engines
Extend AutoSys to Your Cloud Services with Airflow
Control Airflow processing from within AutoSys and connect it to the rest of your enterprise automation
Workload Automation is the key to every digital transformation initiative. It is the center point of all automation within an organization.
Not sure what fits your business needs? Get a free consultation!
From reducing the cost of ownership to accelerating application delivery or getting assistance with an upgrade, RMT has the Workload Automation expertise to help you make it happen.
Because RMT has worked with so many solutions over the years, we understand the nuisances of each solution and can leverage our experience of over 130+ conversions to help you choose the right solution and migrate to that solution.
We are looking to leverage a better solution to match our cloud initiatives, does RMT have experience with this?
All vendors speak to their abilities to operate effectively in the cloud. However, RMT has a short list of the best Workload Automation solutions that really do it well. We have an abundance of experience with this and work with clients to leverage only the best solutions for their cloud migration.
Does RMT help with the selection and procurement of a modernized Workload Automation solution including licensing and professional services?
Yes, RMT has partnered with the major players in the Workload Automation space and is a Value-Add Reseller for these solutions. We know the benefits and detriments of each solution and work with our clients to match their requirements with the right solution. We also work with many clients to procure additional licensing for the solutions they already own.
RMT has worked with numerous organizations to help them modernize their legacy Workload Automation solution. From understanding the inefficiencies of the current technology to reviewing the requirements for a more “modern” solution, RMT will help you choose the solution that fits your digitalization plans.
Whether it is a temporary or a permanent need, RMT has both onshore and offshore options for managing Workload Automation infrastructures. Please contact us for more information.