Automic Automation—Your Digital Survival Plan Needs Modern Workload Automation
Enterprises need to automate a complex and diverse landscape of applications, platforms and technologies to deliver services in a competitive digital business environment.
Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms are essential to scale your IT operations and derive greater value from automation:
- You have to manage complex workflows across platforms, ERP systems, business apps from mainframe to microservices and multi-cloud.
- You need to streamline your big data pipelines, enabling self-services for data scientists while providing massive scale and strong governance on data flows.
- You’re required to deliver compute, network and storage resources on-prem and in the cloud for development and business users.
Automic Automation gives you the agility, speed and reliability required for effective digital business automation. From a single unified platform, Automic centrally provides the orchestration and automation capabilities needed accelerate your digital transformation and support the growth of your company.
Automic Automation Resources by RMT
Help yourself to our downloads, and for the inside scoop, reach out here now.
We know Workload. We know you.
Automic Automation Features
- Single point of automation across mainframe, distributed and cloud platforms
- Prebuilt interfaces to applications that range from ERP systems, to business intelligence, and big data
- Marketplace of add-ons and templates to extend the reach of automation and solve more business challenges
- Comprehensive auditing and control of all automated processing and user activity keeping processes in compliance with company regulations
Simplify deployment of business services across multi-clouds with Automic Automation
- Orchestration of complex and hybrid workloads end-to-end across multi-clouds
- Resource abstraction and reusable templates to manage infrastructure across cloud vendors
- Infrastructure management with automatic provisioning and de-provisioning
- Self-service deployment of IT and business services that integrates seamlessly with ITSM solutions
Workload Automation is the key to every digital transformation initiative. It is the center point of all automation within an organization.
Not sure what fits your business needs? Get a free consultation!
From reducing the cost of ownership to accelerating application delivery or getting assistance with an upgrade, RMT has the Workload Automation expertise to help you make it happen.
Because RMT has worked with so many solutions over the years, we understand the nuisances of each solution and can leverage our experience of over 130+ conversions to help you choose the right solution and migrate to that solution.
We are looking to leverage a better solution to match our cloud initiatives, does RMT have experience with this?
All vendors speak to their abilities to operate effectively in the cloud. However, RMT has a short list of the best Workload Automation solutions that really do it well. We have an abundance of experience with this and work with clients to leverage only the best solutions for their cloud migration.
Does RMT help with the selection and procurement of a modernized Workload Automation solution including licensing and professional services?
Yes, RMT has partnered with the major players in the Workload Automation space and is a Value-Add Reseller for these solutions. We know the benefits and detriments of each solution and work with our clients to match their requirements with the right solution. We also work with many clients to procure additional licensing for the solutions they already own.
RMT has worked with numerous organizations to help them modernize their legacy Workload Automation solution. From understanding the inefficiencies of the current technology to reviewing the requirements for a more “modern” solution, RMT will help you choose the solution that fits your digitalization plans.
Whether it is a temporary or a permanent need, RMT has both onshore and offshore options for managing Workload Automation infrastructures. Please contact us for more information.