Complex application workflows? Problem solved with Control-M.
• Accelerate new business applications into production—by embedding workflow orchestration into your CI/CD pipeline
• Scale Dev and Ops collaboration, with a Jobs-as-Code approach
• Simplify workflows across hybrid and multi-cloud environments with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform integrations
• Deliver data-driven outcomes faster, managing big data workflows in a scalable way
• Take control of your file transfer operations with integrated, intelligent file movement and visibility
With Control-M, Application Workflow Orchestration Meets Operational Standards
- Control-M provides advanced operational capabilities easily consumed by Dev, Ops and lines of business.
- Advanced workflow orchestration capabilities and connectivity to any application, any data source, and all your critical systems of record, from mainframe to cloud.
- Proactive SLA management with intelligent predictive analytics
- Robust support for audits, compliance, and governance
- Proven stability with thousands of companies scaling from tens to millions of jobs with zero downtime
Because RMT has worked with so many solutions over the years, we understand the nuisances of each solution and can leverage our experience of over 130+ conversions to help you choose the right solution and migrate to that solution.
We are looking to leverage a better solution to match our cloud initiatives, does RMT have experience with this?
All vendors speak to their abilities to operate effectively in the cloud. However, RMT has a short list of the best Workload Automation solutions that really do it well. We have an abundance of experience with this and work with clients to leverage only the best solutions for their cloud migration.
Does RMT help with the selection and procurement of a modernized Workload Automation solution including licensing and professional services?
Yes, RMT has partnered with the major players in the Workload Automation space and is a Value-Add Reseller for these solutions. We know the benefits and detriments of each solution and work with our clients to match their requirements with the right solution. We also work with many clients to procure additional licensing for the solutions they already own.
RMT has worked with numerous organizations to help them modernize their legacy Workload Automation solution. From understanding the inefficiencies of the current technology to reviewing the requirements for a more “modern” solution, RMT will help you choose the solution that fits your digitalization plans.
Whether it is a temporary or a permanent need, RMT has both onshore and offshore options for managing Workload Automation infrastructures. Please contact us for more information.
Workload Automation is the key to every digital transformation initiative. It is the center point of all automation within an organization.
As the world emerged from the pandemic, organizations that had previously implemented their digital strategies had a significant advantage over their competitors in every market and industry.
According to Forrester, pre-coronavirus, 57% of global data and analytics enterprise decision-makers said that their firm had or were implementing automation technologies.
Those that did not, are urgently moving their strategic digital initiatives to the top of their project stack.
Not sure what fits your business needs? Get a free consultation!
From reducing the cost of ownership to accelerating application delivery or getting assistance with an upgrade, RMT has the Workload Automation expertise to help you make it happen.